2021-2022 School Year
Christmas Eve Children's Mass Parent Helpers Needed
We are looking for 2-3 parent volunteers to help with the Christmas Eve Children's Mass. Volunteers would help direct the children participants in the Nativity play.
Faculty & Staff Happy Hour To Go
In appreciation of our fabulous SFB teachers and staff, the parent community will be hosting our first quarterly Faculty/Staff Happy Hour to Go next Friday, October 15th. If you would like to donate to the snacks and beverages, please click the donate button below. You will receive 1 hour for every $10 donated, a max of 10 family hours for these events. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Danaher at email@example.com. Thank you!
A big thank you to all the families who have donated to the Staff Happy Hour to Go fund! The faculty and staff are very appreciative!
- Amanda & Sasha
Donate to the Faculty and Staff Happy Hour
Thank you for your generosity!
Face Masks & PPE Supplies
- Gift cards to purchase face masks/PPE supplies - All gift card donations are eligible for volunteer hours. To purchase gift cards, please contact Lynda Taschek at Scrip@stfinnbarr.org ($20 Amazon e-gift cards / $10 Target e-gift cards / $50 Visa gift cards). Thank you for helping to keep our SFB community safe and for supporting SFB's Scrip Program.
SFB Volunteer Opportunities by Megan Kimble
- Summer Gardening
- Classroom Summer Playdates
Live Events During School Year
- New Parents Reception - August (canceled for 2021-2022 school year)
- First day of school reception set up - August (canceled for 2021-2022 school year)
- Hot lunch distribution - ongoing (canceled for 2021-2022 school year)
- Back to School Night - August
- Fall/Spring Festival - September or Spring '22
- Walk-a-thon - TBD
- Pancake Breakfast with Santa (Men's Club) - December
- Christmas Show - December
- Off to the Races - 2022
- Zydeco Dance - 2022
- Casino Night - TBD
- Father-Daughter Dance (Men's Club) - 2022
- Mother-Daughter Tea - TBD
- Mother-Son Dance - TBD
- Movie Nights - Various
- Friday Night Dinner FUNraisers - Various
- Select Zoom Activities (e.g. Trivia Night) - TBD
Donation Opportunities ($10 = 1 Hour volunteer time)
- School Supplies
- Book Donations
- Art, Science Projects
- After Care food donations
- Teacher Appreciation week
- End of year appreciation
- Miscellaneous school donations
Charitable Donation Opportunities
- SCRIP / Amazon Smile
Sports Program Opportunities
- Ice Cream Socials
- Pasta Dinner
Other School Donations
- Temporary equipment rental
Middle School Classroom Library
- Support the Middle School Classroom Library and get your hours by clicking here. Any book donated to the class library will have a sticker that tells students who donated the book. [$10 = 1 hour] Thank you!