2022-2023 School Year
We will host a Seder Meal for all students on Tuesday, April 4, 2023 in Goode Hall. Volunteer opportunities available! Please click here to sign up.
Athletics: Nacho Sale
The 3rd-5th Grade SFB Athletics teams will be hosting a Nacho Sale on Monday, March 27th (an early dismissal day). If you would like to make a donation toward this event or volunteer to help, please sign up here!
The Father-Daughter Dance is around the corner (March 25th) and we are in need of volunteers to help us make this a success! If you are in need of parent hours, this is a great way to gain some.
- Click here to view the available volunteer opportunities!
- Click here for donation opportunities!
Looking for ways to engage with our community and get your service hours? Sign up to serve as a member of one of the Fundraising Committees.
A volunteer who is responsible for organizing fundraisers to bring in funds for the sports program. Fundraising Coordinator looks for possible fundraisers and presents them to the Athletic Director and school principal. They are responsible for finding volunteers to work fundraisers and for promoting them. Fundraising Coordinator works directly with the Athletic Director to find fundraisers and set goals based on the amount of money that is needed.
- 30 Parent Volunteer Hours for a full school year.
If you are interested or would like more information, please email: Rosie Perieff, Athletic Director - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Face Masks & PPE Supplies
- Gift cards to purchase face masks/PPE supplies - All gift card donations are eligible for volunteer hours. Thank you for helping to keep our SFB community safe!
SFB Volunteer Opportunities by Megan Kimble
- Summer Gardening
- Classroom Summer Playdates
Live Events During School Year
- New Parents Reception - August 2022
- First day of school reception set up - August 2022
- Back to School Night - August 2022
- Feast of St. Finn Barr - September 2022
- Walk-a-thon - November 2022
- Pancake Breakfast with Santa (Men's Club) - December 2022
- Christmas Show - December 2022
- Off to the Races / Auction - February 2023
- Spring Dance - March 2022
- Movie Nights - Various
- Friday Night Dinner FUNraisers - Various
($10 = 1 Hour volunteer time. Note: Max of $100 in monetary donations per event)
- School Supplies
- Book Donations
- Art, Science Projects
- After Care food donations
- Teacher Appreciation week
- End of year appreciation
- Miscellaneous school donations
Charitable Donation Opportunities
- Amazon Smile - Select St. Finn Barr Church as your charitable organization and 0.5% of your purchases go back to SFB.
- Click here or https://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/about for info.
- SFB automatically receives AmazonSmile rebates quarterly.
- Use AmazonSmile on your smart phone.
Other School Donations
- Temporary equipment rental
Middle School Classroom Library
- Support the Middle School Classroom Library and get your hours by clicking here. Any book donated to the class library will have a sticker that tells students who donated the book. [$10 = 1 hour/$100 max monetary donations for the school year]. Thank you!