SCRIP Program Highlights
Help raise additional funds for SFB with Scrip purchases, a non-mandatory fundraising program. When you shop at certain retailers they give a percentage of your purchases to SFB. Scrip is easy, free and anyone can participate!
LIST OF SCRIP OPTIONS
- Select St. Finn Barr Church as your charitable organization and 0.5% of your purchases go back to SFB.
- Click here or https://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/about for detailed program information.
- SFB automatically receives AmazonSmile rebates quarterly.
- Use AmazonSmile on your smart phone.
- Bonus Tip: Double your Scrip support by buying Scrip e-gift cards for Amazon to pay for your Amazon purchases.
- Click here or www.escrip.com to sign up (contact the Scrip Coordinator for SFB’s enrollment code).
- Shop at supporting grocery stores to earn (see retailer list online).
- SFB automatically receives eScrip rebates monthly.
Scrip Gift Cards
SFB offers two different programs to buy gift cards and e-gift cards and to reloadable cards:
- Click here or https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/Login for detailed information and to enroll (contact the Scrip Coordinator for SFB’s enrollment code)
- Order online on the website or by downloading the Raise Right app.
- Alternatively order gift cards through the Scrip Coordinator.
- Set up to pay for gift cards online by credit card or by linking to a bank account (small fees apply).
- Gift cards available for local retailers Rainbow Grocery (reloadable), Pacific Super, and Guerra’s Meat (contact the Scrip Coordinator to purchase).
- SFB automatically receives ShopWithScrip rebates monthly.
-> Benefit Mobile
- Click here or https://www.benefit-mobile.
com/consumersfor detailed information and retailer list.
- Download the “Benefit” app and sign up to support “St. Finn Barr Catholic School”.
- Pay by credit card or by debiting your checking account.
- Have your Benefit Mobile gift card order shipped directly to your home.
- SFB receives a Benefit rebate reward check monthly (part of the eScrip program above).
Office Depot/Office Max “5% Back to Schools” Program
- SFB is credited 5% of school and office supplies purchased in-store or online. Click here for more info.
- SFB receives rebate certificates quarterly when $10 or more in credits have accumulated.
- Refer to SFB’s ID “St Finn Barr School” when you shop (contact the Scrip Coordinator for SFB’s ID).
TIPS FOR SCRIP SUCCESS
- Friends and Family Welcome! – Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate in SFB’s Scrip Program. Invite family, friends, and coworkers to purchase in support of SFB. Order gift cards for corporate events and activities.
- Gift Giving – Gift cards make great gifts for everyone for any occasion. e-Gift cards make contact-free and long-distance gift giving easy. Buy American Express and Visa gift cards that can be used at many retailers such as Costco and Trader Joe's.
- Multi Scrip Earnings – Earn bonus Scrip funds for SFB by using more than one Scrip option. For example, order gift cards for a retailer (e.g., Amazon, Office Depot/Max) and then use the gift card for your purchase.
- Bonus Incentive – Earn up to 10 volunteer hours by purchasing $5,000 in gift cards through Benefit Mobile and ShopWithScrip (Raise Right app).
Lynda Taschek (Ileana, 7th)
Scrip Coordinator 2021-2022
SFB Scrip Fundraising Updated August 2021