SCRIP Program Highlights
Help raise additional funds for SFB with Scrip purchases, a non-mandatory fundraising program. When you shop at certain retailers they give a percentage of your purchases to SFB. Scrip is easy, free and anyone can participate!
LIST OF SCRIP OPTIONS
- Select St. Finn Barr Church as your charitable organization and 0.5% of your purchases go back to SFB.
- Click here or https://smile.amazon.com/gp/chpf/about for detailed program information.
- SFB automatically receives AmazonSmile rebates quarterly.
- Use AmazonSmile on your smart phone.
- Buy Scrip e-gift cards for Amazon and upload to your account for quick and easy payments.
- Click here or www.escrip.com to sign up (contact Scrip Coordinator for SFB’s enrollment code).
- Shop at local grocery stores and eat at eScrip Dining restaurants (see retailer lists online).
- SFB automatically receives eScrip rebates monthly.
Scrip Gift Cards
SFB offers two different programs to buy gift cards and e-gift cards and to reload cards:
- Click here or https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/Login for detailed information and to enroll (contact the Scrip Coordinator for SFB’s enrollment code)
- Order online on the website or by downloading the Raise Right app.
- Alternatively order gift cards through the Scrip Coordinator (orders due Sundays by 6:00PM).
- Create a PrestoPay account to pay by credit card or checking account.
- Gift cards available for local retailers Rainbow Grocery (reloadable), Pacific Super, and Guerra’s Meat.
- SFB automatically receives ShopWithScrip rebates monthly.
-> Benefit Mobile
- Click here or https://www.benefit-mobile.
com/consumersfor detailed information and retailer list.
- Download the “Benefit” app and sign up to support “St. Finn Barr Catholic School”.
- Pay by credit card or by debiting your checking account.
- Starting late October, you can have your Benefit Mobile gift card order shipped directly to your home.
- SFB receives a Benefit rebate reward check monthly (part of the eScrip program above).
Office Depot/Office Max “5% Back to Schools” Program
- SFB is credited 5% of school and office supplies purchased in-store or online. Click here for more info.
- SFB receives rebate certificates quarterly when $10 or more in credits have accumulated.
- Refer to SFB’s ID “St Finn Barr School” when you shop (contact the Scrip Coordinator for SFB’s ID).
Sports Basement “Basementeer” Loyalty Program
- Receive 10% off all your purchases and 10% of your purchases are donated back to SFB.
- Note that coronavirus restrictions on business activity have limited their funds for beneficiaries like SFB but you still receive the shopping discount.
- Click here for more info and to sign up to support “St. Finn Barr” ($25 one-time membership fee).
TIPS FOR SCRIP SUCCESS
- Friends and Family Welcome! – Anyone and everyone is welcome to participate in SFB’s Scrip Program. Invite family, friends, and coworkers to purchase in support of SFB. For example, some families regularly purchase gift cards for their organizations’ events or activities.
- Gift Giving – Gift cards make great gifts for everyone for any occasion. e-Gift cards are available for many retailers, making it quick and easy to get gift cards. Buy American Express and Visa gift cards if a store does not offer their own gift cards.
- Multi Scrip Earnings – You can double the earnings for SFB by using more than one Scrip option. For example, you can order gift cards for a retailer (e.g., Amazon, Office Depot/Max) and then use the gift card for your purchase.
- Bonus Incentive – You can earn up to 10 volunteer hours by purchasing $5,000 in gift cards through Benefit Mobile and ShopWithScrip (Raise Right app).
Lynda Taschek (Ileana, 6th)
Scrip Coordinator 2020-2021
SFB Scrip Fundraising Updated December 2020